Thursday, May 23, 2013

I'm Back...

Well, well, well....it's been three years since I have updated this blog but the time has come! I won't even try to recap the last three years since time is of the essence these days. I will say that I feel like I blinked and here we are. Blake is just about to graduate kindergarten and Michael just graduated from Stay and Play. Blake is 6 going on 16 and Michael is 3...but he pretends quite often he is 6 like "Deek" this is what he calls Blake, it was the improvisation of Blake when Michael was learning to speak and it has just seemed to stick.
Life is good, I can't complain. We all have our health which is the greatest blessing of all. At the moment we are excited about summer break. I love having the boys at home with me, I can't even imagine what life will be like when they are both in school everyday.
So here we go again, I will do my best to document the important and everyday events as much as I can. I was depending on Facebook to keep the family and friends in the loop but I find that the social network kind of makes me batty anymore. So without further ado...let the blogging begin :-)





No comments :