Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hooray for Potty Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


On August 2nd we decided to say goodbye to diapers and it has been a SUCCESS!! We stayed home all week and had lots and lots of beverages.... Blake made his first poo poo on potty on day two and on day three had ZERO accidents. We ventured out on day four and he had his first encounter with "the public restroom," he did great and had no accidents while we were out. We really couldn't be more proud of our little boy. He actually loves to use the potty and some days we spend a pretty substantial amount of time in the bathroom for a tiny little dribble of pee pee but that's okay....the look of accomplishment on his sweet little face is worth every minute spent in the potty! When he goes he asks "ok....are you ready mommy?" then he goes and this bright little smile comes over his face and then he says "now say hooray....say it LOUDER," and we do and he is just thrilled.
I have to admit I was very worried about the challenges that potty training would bring and it does entail quite a bit of patience but overall I am very happy with the end result...our little boy is growing up so fast. I was a little sad at the thought that my sweet little Blake is no longer in diapers, where did the last two and a half years go???? It just seems like only last week I was feeding him bubbas, now he is using the potty and communicating with us like a little young man....

2 comments :

Alec said...

I would definitely take your sons hands off of his smooth little boy penis and then I will place my hands down on to his smooth little boy penis and play with him then I will take him off the toilet lay him down and lick his penis head off and then stick his penis into my mouth and start moving my head up and down really fast until he tries to take his penis out of my mouth but it’s too late because I am enjoying his sweet and gooey cum that he exploded into my mouth and I am swallowing every last drop of his sweet little boy cum and I said that’ was really yummy then I covered his mouth and fucked his bum and I said your bum is super tight and you are super warm then I shot my load up his pretty little boy bum then I ate his gooey yummy poop and swallowed it up then I rolled him over again then jerked his penis off really fast pumping out all the gooey yummy little boy cum even though I am making his penis head really red and sore from all the jerking off then I started licking his penis head off from all the gooey precum oozing out then I licked his bum and then I sucked his boy balls then left

Ben redeemed Red said...

Oh let me join you raping that little boy I would love to get him off the toilet and take him to his bedroom and lay him on his bed and moved his legs in the air like I'm changing a baby and then smell this butthole and lick his hiney stick my dick in his pink butthole breed his bum tear up his intestines milk his little prostate gland if boys could be impregnated I would impregnate him every chance I get oh baby I'm jerking off his pictures now I'm would breed little boys anywhere at home at school in the park at daycare