Friday, September 5, 2008

September Already??

I can't believe it is already September, where did the summer go??

This is going to be a busy month for us...and next month too. My sister Teresa is getting married at the beginning of October to an absolutely wonderful man, Bob. We are so happy that she has found her soul mate, we just love Bob.

I am heading up to Traverse City for Teresa's bridal shower this weekend, it will be at this historical Inn on peninsula, it's a beautiful place for a shower. My mother & I have been planning for months and can't wait to host the party.

Blake is now a year and a half & is growing like crazy, he had a doctor's appointment on Wednesday...2 shots, not much fun but he was a champ about it. He is 32 pounds and just shy of 3 feet tall, he is in the 9oth percentile. Blake is talking up a storm, its so incredible watching him develop his own personality. He loves to be the center of attention and will do whatever it takes to get a laugh out of people. I am completely fascinated at all of his accomplishments in the past year and a half (yes, I am the proud bragging mom...). Blake knows sign language well, is learning his colors, can pick up tunes like you wouldn't believe, is very social, and so much more. He is such an affectionate little guy as well, he absolutely loves to give hugs & kisses, this is great because we just can't seem to get enough...

There is more BIGGG NEWWWS....Adam's brother Ryan and his lovely wife Lisa are expecting triplets! We are all very excited and can't wait to meet the three little angels. We know that they will be amazing parents and are so happy for them.

Happy Birthday month to Adam as well...my dear hubby will be celebrating his 27th birthday on the 19th of this month.

Well, I guess this is about all to report at this time.

Stay tuned...........................

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Annie is was great to read your blog. You are the same little girl I knew just a few years ago. You always loved to mother as you carried your baby dolls around. And busy! Yes you were a busy child too! You added lots of fun to your family. I can still hear your Mom calling your name! ANNIE! Just though I share my sweet memories of you!